How did RM50 change my life?

Looking at the title,I smell somebody's hand has already clutching a calculator.

These are my activities yesterday with RM50:

1)I bought my lunch.White rice,braised egg tofu with broccoli in thick gravy.I guessed the cafe cook used corn flourto come up with that yummy gravy.Sorry..I swallowed the pics tooo...😅
Price:RM 5.50

Credit to www.noobcook.com


2) I bought a shawl.Okay..let me admit that after I had my lunch,I managed to walk to nearby bazaar just to have a so-called window shopping.The major culprit was..Haha..I should left my purse at my work station.
Result:RM 10 shawl (which I once bought the same material from online shop for RM40)😫
3) I sent my deep red heels to cobbler. I'll update tomorrow after I collect them.I highly recommend this shop based on my experience sending all girls' best friend (shoes..shoes and shoes..)
Cost:RM 25

Total:RM 40.50

I still have balance of RM 9.50 to save or spend. Beautiful day indeed!




Comments

Popular Posts